- Drive the focus of company key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Provide accurate reports, insightful analysis to be used as decision making basis.
- Identify and address potential opportunities to improve efficiencies and profitability.
- Support in financial comments/reporting.
- Support in yearly strategy in cooperation with management
- Support in Business Review / Board of Directors' Meeting and General Meeting of Shareholders
- Maintain and develop the corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal control
- Plan and manage implementation of projects to improve the efficiency of finance
- Support the Local Management Team and Regional Management on ad hoc analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting/Finance
- At least 5 years' experience in Cost Controller, Financial Analyst, Financial Planning Analyst, Business Controller in manufacturing.
- Experience in Audit firm
- Computer literate and good knowledge of IT systems
- Solid analytical skill
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901