- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Analysis the business performance, address and highlight area to be improved.
- Coordinate with all related functions to develop annual budget in order to manage key areas of the financial planning & analysis function which include strategic plan, investment plan, financial plan and execution plan
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Budget &Forecast including short term predictions and long term forecast to ensure proper management decision in all financial aspects
- Support and prepare financial information needs in order to make decision with the financial result.
- Monthly and Quarterly financial reports
- Involve in improving of work process and internal control of finance department
- Coordinate with external auditor
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance.
- At least 3 years of experience in Budget, Corporate planning, financial reporting and analysis from multi-international company.
- Proficient in MS office ( especially in Excel)
- Ability to work independently or as a team with good coordination skills.
- Strong management and leadership experience in a finance function.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901