Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Samsen Road
Industry: Supply Chain
- Assist the CFO in any accounting and financial report requirements.
- To overseas all functions of an organization's finance and accounting department.
- Monitor actual financial results and reconcile movements, variance against both plan and prior year.
- Ensure appropriate treasury functions are in place and managed.
- Monitoring overall financial performance, fund raising, business feasibility and budgeting.
- Being financially responsible for all internal controls, external expenditure, whilst appropriately recording and handling financial movements with highest amount of transparency and integrity.
- Review financial performance of selected contracts, as required, with a view of enhancing the financial returns of the company.
- Working closely with management teams to share reports and analysis findings.
- Involve in improving of work process and internal control of finance department.
- Supervise and manage the department staff, including accounts and financial assistants, motivate and lead the team members.
- Thai nationality only.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (major in Accounting or Finance).
- At least 10 years of working experience in accounting and finance fields or a qualified CA or CPA.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- People and team management and development skills.
- Very Good command of English (both verbal and written) and computer literature.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901