- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional, guidance, policies and instruction on SAP
- Providing finance and business support to stakeholders and management team
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely finance information with detailed analysis of spend.
- Internal control management and support commercial and managerial staffs
- Prepare budget, forecast and monitory controls to ensure that the strategic targets are achieved.
- Supervise and manage the department staff, including accounts and financial assistants, motivate and lead the team members.
- Being financially responsible for all internal controls, external expenditure, whilst appropriately recording and handling financial movements with highest amount of transparency and integrity.
- Support investment project and understand deal diligent process.
- Ensure appropriate treasury functions are in place and managed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- At least 10 years of experience in Finance and cash management or at least 5 years of experience from management level
- Team player with strong analytical, people management and communication skills.
- Excellent ERP / SAP system or ERP implementation is highly preferred
- Good command of English both of written and spoken
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8626 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901