· Managing all accounting operations including Financial Planning, Financial Report, Cost Analysis and Taxation.
· Monitoring closing accounts of group companies.
· Manage costing, finance and accounting operations.
· Supervise month-end and year-end closing processes.
· Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
· Managing and complying with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
· Manage cash flow to maintain efficient liquidity.
· Developing and conducting document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
· Support CFO to facilitate financial statement of company.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
· At least 10 years' experience in Accounting, Finance all functions (GL/Cost Accounting/Financial Statement/Tax).
· At least 5 years' experience in Financial Controller position with manufacturing background.
· Good planning and organizational and strong analytical skills.
· Experience in handling multiple concurrent tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
· Experience in ERP implementation will be an advantage.
· Ability to managing team, lead and motivate teams to reach a common goal.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901