- Establishes or providers recommendations to superiors on major accounting policies and financial objectives for company both local and regional policy.
- Prepares reports, which summarize and forecast company business activities and financial position in areas of income, expense, and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
- Lead in identification of financial risks and opportunities within business decision and recommend appropriate solutions and initiatives to optimize business.
- Lead in reviewing and assessment of financial reports and resolve complex reconciliation variances.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports and team members accountable for quality and efficiency of their work. Builds and maintains positive internal working relationships with other function.
- Provides guidance and effectively coach manager to achieve desired results and overall performance, encouraging discussions for realistic achievement plans for short and long term growth.
- Responsible for the company's billings, accounts payables and accounts receivables. Ensure invoices process in a timely basis. Takes proactive approach to all past due receivables. Ensures vendor payments made as per credit term.
- Ensures full compliance with the Board of Investments (BOI) Privileges and appropriate reporting.
- Identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and implement or recommend a course of action depending on the situation.
- Maintains banking relationships for cash management. Establishes and implements policies for billings and collections, letters of credit and bank guarantees.
- At least bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance MBA is preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant and US GAAP is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in finance and accounting in an internal organization.
- Experience and hands on controller in the manufacturing sector or construction business.
- Solid in strategic thinking with expose presence to top management.
- Strong presentation skills and result-oriented track record.
- Very Good coordination skill across organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong leadership and people management skill.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901