Job Title: Financial Planning & Analysis - Senior Manager
- Conduct "Budgeting" and "Financial Forecasting" for the overall of Group Company including analyze "P&L" and Business Performance Analysis
- Manage "Trade Spending & Advertising Expense" including control Budgeting and analyze "NPD (New Product Development)" for new product launching and "ROI (Return on Investment)" by working closely with Marketing and Sales Teams and Production Team
- Conduct "Sensitivity Analysis" including create "Financial Analysis Report and Presentation" to interpret and to communicate the Financial Presentation to all teams (Marketing and Sales Teams and Production Team) and Management Team
- Manage "P&L" of all Business Units including analyze and present "Risk and Opportunity Analysis" of all business units and the overall perspective of company
- Comply with any required compliances & regulations including preserve the integrity of information
- Support for any ad-hoc assignments and analysis reports
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Related Fields
- 10+ years in related working experience from FMCG, Retail and Manufacturing Business in a cross-functional level
- "CPA License" is an advantage.
- Good inter-personal and presentation skills, Service-minded, Can work both independently and as teamwork, Analytical & Strategic Thinking, Hands-on and Team-Leader
- Fluent in English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623, 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901