Business type: Building Material/ Construction/ Renewable energy
- Research for new project investment in Construction/ Building material in Thailand and aboard.
- Perform feasibility study, financial model for new business projects including financial analysis and cashflow projection.
- Support of budget analysis, risk assessment and prepare recommendation for project approval.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports to stakeholder and management.
- Liaise with all project stakeholders to ensure project delivered within budget and schedule.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in finance, economics or business-related fields
- At least 6 years of experience in corporate finance, financial advisory, and M&A deals
- Direct experience in business development field from building material, construction, renewable energy businesses is highly required
- Work well in a dynamic environment with strong in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English in both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901