Job Title: Financial reporting and Compliance Manager
- Control and manage accounting and reporting for company and its subsidiaries in Thailand and Vietnam.
- Prepare and analyse profit & loss statement and balance sheet of company.
- Liaise with Regional to ensure all accounting process, document transactions, service quality, and performance measurement activities are efficient and effective.
- Ensure the statutory financial statements are in accordance with local GAAP and tax requirement.
- Manage and implement internal control including develop policies and procedures for accounting and reporting operations.
- Manage cash flow, treasury, short-term and long-term investment strategies.
- Monitor the preparation of tax return required for local tax compliance and drive tax planning process to ensure reduce tax liability for the company.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance with professional qualification (CPA)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in financial operations, statutory report, tax and treasury from multinational companies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managerial position and keen on reporting
- SAP knowledge and strong in MS skill is required
- Excellent communication, coaching and mentoring skills
- Knowledge about Statutory accounting standards and policies
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8658 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202