Title: Financial Consultant (FI)
· Develops and delivers detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities.
· Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
· Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring.
· May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing.
· May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
· Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
· Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
· Thai nationality only
· Degree in Accounting or related.
· Hands-on experience in costing including cost accounting closed; especially in multinational manufacturing will be an advantage.
· Possess knowledge in accounting principles such as GL, AR, AP, standard cost & actual cost, close account by Periodic & Perpetual method including developing Periodic to Perpetual method, allocate and analyze variance of production, and allocate direct & indirect cost to formulate total product cost.
· Possess knowledge of Activity Base Costing (ABC) and Co/By Product Costing will be an advantage.
· Possess general knowledge of some business processes such as procurement, planning, manufacturing, logistics or supply chain.
· Good knowledge in ERP software solutions, business acumen, consultation, organization and facilitation
· Good in presentation and communication skills to be able to interact with clients for our solutions offering.
· Good command of English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901