- Review and record Fixed Assets transaction including addition, disposal and transfer in the accounting system according to company policies
- Monthly reconcile fixed assets transactions and analysis of assets, accumulate depreciation
- Handling Project Accounting and identify process improvement opportunity
- Handling both of Internal Audit and External Audit and ad-hoc assignment
- Provide feedback timely and suggest effective and efficient solutions.
- Advise and maintain appropriate Tax records and accruals related to capital expenditures
- Prepare monthly closing journal entries for depreciation and adjustments to the general ledger
- Prepare, review and issue Capital Expenditure Reports
- Coaching and engage Fixed Asset team members
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or related fields
- At least 4 years of experience in Accounting fixed asset
- Strongly in Microsoft Excel and other
- Willing to work hard and independently under tight deadline and pressure
- Be able work under pressure and flexible to working hours
- Be a Leadership, Strategic Thinking, Empowerment
- Good command of written and spoken English.
attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence,
please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901