- The responsibilities will be divided into 3 main parts: Logistics, Sales Support, and Regulatory Affairs.
- Receive P/O from customer and reply acknowledgment of receiving.
- Manage the stock (restock, buffer stock) of current products.
- Cooperate with Supplier in Japan and Malaysia of import shipping schedule.
- Issue purchasing order sheet to supplier, Delivery Order to Transport Service Provider.
- Cooperate with Accounting Department for issuing Invoice to Customer/Accounting Department when receive invoice from Supplier.
- Manage data of import shipment and update Information Service to customer about delivery date.
- Arrange import clearing of sample via Courier from Oversea by cooperating with Courier Company (DHL, FEDEX), import clearing of sample via EMS from Oversea by contacting with Thai authority, dispatching of samples to Oversea colleague, and Oversea import shipment by cooperating with shipping agent.
- Issue monthly sales report, stock report to Management team.
- Cooperate with Sales Team in some product presentation.
- Apply approval , permission with Government or Thai authority for matter of Halal, FDA, Hazardous goods
- Apply FDA number/Communicate with internal and external parties (Thai FDA) to ensure all related action plans are met.
- Prefer female candidate age between 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Experience in Food industry field especially Flavour/Fragrance and Sales in flavor & fragrance.
- Good marketing sense, attentiveness to details, with the ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Problem solving skill, has sense of urgency and hard working.
- Good command of written and spoken English
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8652. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901