Position Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Business: Financial Institute
- Building and Developing in Business Analysis function in short/long term
- Handling of the budgeting and forecasting process and communicate with other departments
- Handling any complex in finance and accounting issues and able to advise the solution to team and management
- Work collaboratively with relevant teams (e.g. Marketing, Finance, Sales etc) in business analysis function to build efficient business process and financial reporting process
- Handling financial reports such as streamline data source, P&L, Model Pricing structure, Simulate profitability expectations of new product launches
- Identify opportunities to improve operational reduce cost.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics or any related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in FP&A and any businesses, preferred banking or insurance.
- Strong influence management and relationship skills.
- Leadership skills in bringing together processes that include different businesses, regions and support functions
- Self-motivated and self-initiate, independent, proactive, result-oriented
- Experience working on various projects.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8658 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901