- Preparation of financial business reporting and analysis by daily, weekly forecasting and report to management team
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
- Prepare consolidated financial statements within tight timeline
- Handle all financial modelling, feasibility study and able to handle all complex analysis and reporting
- Preparation of all financial reports, including Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows, as well as the year-end financial reports
- Assist with ad hoc analysis for the organization matter
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economic or Strategic Management
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant analytical, corporate, Strategic Planning or finance experience
- Experience with business and financial planning functions, including annual budget, long-term strategic planning
- Well understanding of auditing techniques
- Strong analytical and methodical when approaching problems
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations to meet deadlines
- Leadership quality and decision-making including ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities
- Proficiency with Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint, Sun, Cognos are preferred
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901