- Reviewing and analysing the organization's financial performance and presenting findings and recommendations to local and regional management
- Handle Budgeting and Forecasting Activities
- Prepare financial and accounting reports in an accurate and timely manner, meeting all reporting requirements and deadlines
- Develop short, and long-term Financial strategies
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as required
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years working experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, preferable in Manufacturing
- Computer literacy (knowledge of SAP experience with reporting software)
- Independent, proactive and willing to work under pressure
- Good command in English both of spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7323 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901