- Develop strategic planning to enhance business opportunity (B2B); seeking for partnership or business network (Franchise model).
- Oversee and monitor daily activities of business partner to ensure the performance meet up with company standard.
- Enhance Operational performance to increase the efficiency i.e. reduce waste and cost etc.
- Provide well communication and coordination among stakeholders (i.e. Transportation, Finance & accounting, etc.)
- Be a coach and provide an advising to operation team together with provide a strategic planning to HR for recruiting and compensation according to business expansion.
- Provide a guidance and standard procedure to operational team on new product.
- At least Bachelor's degree in related field, Master or Higher degree in Supply Chain and Logistics will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5-8 years' experience in Logistics and Supply Chain industry.
- Strong analytical/technical skills , Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and as a team
- Prior experience with a start-up or software/programming/excel user will be a huge plus
- Professional fluency in both English and native language
- Having experience at a 3PL (2-3 years) in building their franchise business, especially on franchise acquisition. Mostly a sales role who will be responsible for building the sales force to spearhead the franchise sales effort.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8611 and ask to speak to the Industrial1 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901