- Coordinate with external department GA activities (the management of office administration, travel and lodging for staff and visitors, building and facility maintenance, outsources service management.)
- Manage the overall general affaire of the building and ensure that activities are executed properly as planned.
- Security, safety, and environment
- Manage the working place to be ordered, purchase office supply, make sure asset and stock in the office be managed and well recorded. Also take charge of the purchase of office supply, sourcing suppliers with good price, and service for projects
- Administration of office supplies and common areas, such as Shuttle bus Control, car-park, canteen, lighting system, Security-guard, waste disposal … etc.
- Infrastructure, building, utilities in terms of maintenance and/or construction.
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female 35-50 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Managerial position of General Affairs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Good command of English (Speaking and Writing)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8667 and ask to speak to Khun Meturos. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901