General Manager Location: BTS
Business type: Education
- Oversee the company's financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Monitoring overall sales volume as well as education market trends and competitors.
- Develop and execute the company's business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders. communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company's future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Ensure that the sales teams meet or exceed overall targets and KPIs such as: new customers acquired, existing customers reactivated, overall qualified opportunities generated
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 021068620 and ask to speak to Consumer Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901