en world Thailand is working with an international manufacturer who is looking for the General Manager to lead their business in Thailand.
You will report directly to the MD and your main responsibility is to oversee sales and operations in Thailand. Moreover, you also have to develop and implement an overall strategy to reach the business goals. Experience in the manufacturing plant from the oil and gas industry is a key requirement.
- Act as a key leader for plant security and safety
- Manage and develop the safety committee
- Lead and implement annual business sale and operation plan
- Develop and grow the sale team in Thailand to reach the business goal
- Manage and implement the budget plan
- Lead and train employees to establish the company culture
- Develop relationships with customers, partners, suppliers, financial institutions, government agencies, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Engineer or any related fields
- Master degree in MBA or equivalent is a plus
- At least 5 years experience in managing a manufacturing plant, especially in the oil and gas industry
- Experience in crisis and stress management
- Strong leadership skills
- Good understanding of laws and regulations in Thailand
- Fluent English communication skills
- Fluent Chinese communication skills is a plus
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 082-555-6895 and ask to speak to K.Chaiwat.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901