- Responsible for leading and creating a best-eating experience to customers.
- Extensive knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, accounting, purchasing, HR, marketing, production, logistics and warehouses. All in terms of managerial and operational level in food and beverage business.
- Provide marketing strategies to increase business.
- Identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, mergers and new markets.
- Analyze sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth.
- Oversee the operation on back office as well as the retail shop performance while maximizing revenue and profit.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, accounting and managerial in each retail branch.
- Provide leadership and direction in the execution and measurement of service standards to ensure complete customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Provide supervision and support to the employees. Maintain a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor with all employees and customers.
- Work to oversee all operational procedures and that all service standards for the company are met and are carried out in accordance with specifications agreed upon.
- Develops operational plans for the work group, manages execution and achieves measurable results.
- Maintain an efficient and a smooth operation and work environment.
- Work and communication both inside and outside the organization.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business management or related field.
- at least 7-10 years of experiences in managing F&B retails industry.
- Experiences in managing and expanding retail branches.
- Extensive knowledge of F&B, or healthy trends.
- Ability to successfully lead and mentor a team, strong leadership and organization skills.
- Highly skilled in multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Able to maximize business profitability while creating a high-level experience for staff and clientele.
- Organized, detailed oriented and able to lead a winning team of passionate and service driven hospitality professionals.
- Strong sales background and established networking skills.
- Able to deliver outstanding financial results.
- Well versed in sales, food & beverage, catering and events, as well as excellent customer service delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate in English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to Thanyada. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901