General Manager (Container Business)
en world Thailand is looking for a GM for our client who is an international organization in the container business.
- Ensure the efficiency of service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Budget management and cost reduction
- Manage overall operation of empty container depot with high return of revenue, managing operation with minimum cost and to increase the profit in monthly and yearly P&L.
- Develop the team and evaluate their performance by setting operational KPI
- Managing and controlling depot cost and revenue through full control of all activities, smart deployment of resources and avoid any revenue leakages.
- Monitor and manage the contractor's performance by having regular meetings and post mortems on a weekly/monthly basis.
- At least 5 years' experience in the management level
- Strong knowledge and experience in logistic business, especially in the container business
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good English communication skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330