To Lead Project
- Lead business support system and cross-divisional project management activities, align with project objectives within determine timeline, set budget and expected solution quality
- Lead the implementation of project management techniques to enhance efficiency of project management
- Lead the negotiation with vendors to ensure alignment with initial agreement as well as optimal benefit for the company
- Manage resource allocation for assigned projects to enhance resource utilization, and maximize effectiveness of cross-divisional project deliver
- Manage risk and issues that may occur during project period to deliver the expected outcome of the project and mitigate any threats in quality
- Manage project signoff to ensure completion of project within project scope, timeline, and other requirements that were agreed upon
- Manage and control expense during project period to ensure that budget is efficiently and transparently utilized
- Responsible for operation readiness and also keep record of technical documentation to ensure that the new developed solution will perform efficiently and smoothly on operation environment
- Support to development of a capable and motivated team to sustain organization profitable growth
- Evaluate performance of team to ensure achievement of team goal and target
- Ensure operational compliance with company policy and regulatory requirement to drive towards sustained operation and promote corporate governance
- Provide input to support and facilitate risk assessment activities to ensure all potential risks are continuously monitored
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor/Master's degree in computer engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information Systems, or related fields
- At least 8-10 years of experience in IT related projects
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management
- Experience in managing SAP complete project implementation cycle for an implementation or proven upgrade project.
- Willing to travel abroad (English is a must).
- Retail business knowledge are required.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.