Our client is a global static sealing manufacturer. With the global market demand, the company is expanding a new manufacturing facility here in Thailand. They have presence worldwide via both manufacturing sites and distribution networks across many different industries. With this new site, they are looking forward to expand their business further within the region.
The "General Manager" be responsible for leading Thailand operations, make and implement company's overall strategy, achieve the annual
business goals assigned by the Regional Management team. The role itself is open to individuals with proven experience in plant operations management.
- Accountable for setting business strategy and managing overall plant operation to meet customer's requirement, business objectives and people engagement.
- Act as key driver and leader for plant safety and security. Manage and develops Safety committee effectively.
- Lead and establish communication channels, including communication with Corporate, inter companies, customers, suppliers, partner, government agencies, financial institutions etc.
- Managing and supporting all related factory certification and government privilege certification.
- Review operation flow and process to constantly seek optimization of operation service, quality, and costs.
- Keep accountable for work related behaviors, actions, results and ensure them to be aligned with the company ethical standards and legal requirements.
- Lead, train and manage the employees to establish the company's culture
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in general management in a manufacturing plant.
- Experience in working in a greenfield project is a plus.
- Experience with stakeholders both internal and external across the Asia Pacific region is preferred.
- Experience in working with regional and local team.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901