General Manager - Thailand (Pharmaceutical)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Responsible for managing all operations within Thailand including overall sales, marketing, business development, revenue, P&L and quality targets.
- Develop opportunities for business growth and create market position in Thailand
- Clearly define and establish organizational structure and selling model in Thailand in close cooperation with the Head of APAC.
- Constantly analyse the competitive advantage across multiple therapeutic areas and finding growth for new business opportunities.
- Empower, challenge, develop and guide the regional team.
- Ensures that business development plans and procedures are in place to meet the local budget.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies by establishing appropriate processes and transparency.
- Bachelors or master's degree in pharmacy
- Minimum 10 years of experience in management and 5 years of experience in an international environment.
- Experience in managing relationships and being the interfacing to pharma, biotech and industry partners as an articulate communicator with strong negotiation skills.
- Understanding of the country's healthcare market, a culturally open-minded disposition, adaptability, integrity, strong leadership, the ability to build relationships and effective communication skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Solution-oriented mind-set; showing own initiatives
- Reliable and flexible.
- Fluent in English and Thai, written and spoken.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8621 and ask to speak to the Consumer Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901