- Work on new and existing programs for the Japanese Car Maker account.
- Primarily drive new business development and new programs within the established Japanese Car Maker account.
- Interface with regional purchasing personal, while also working heavily with internal colleagues in Thailand region.
- Present the latest technology to the local Japanese Car Maker teams, while also defending pricing, and gathering information on upcoming programs to provide to internal colleagues in Thailand.
- Bachelor's degree, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree preferred but not required
- Must have high technical aptitude and able to speak knowledgeably on technical applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with people at different levels throughout an organization
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and take the initiative necessary to complete projects
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A creative, proactive and results-oriented mindset
- Possess the ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- 5 years automotive industry experience preferred
- Bi-lingual in Japanese/English mandatory
- Organizational and time management skills
- Possess strong negotiating skills