Job Title: Global Internal Audit Manager
Location: MRT Line
Industry: Energy Business
- Initiate and develop "Global Internal Audit Plan & Methodology"
- Study the business requirements and prepare the Gap Analysis including advise Business Users
- Work closely with Business Users to design new business processes & operations including prepare new Business Process Changes from new ideas as assigned Special Audit Projects
- Conduct and analyze "Big Data" to support Audit Projects of the Whole Group of Companies
- Apply new applications & IT Tools with Business Users' working procedures to create "Automatic Audit or Process Transformation" and to improve the efficiency of Auditing Processes
- Summarize the Audit Findings and create Audit Reports to advise in Management's Decision Making & Action
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or IT
- CPA or CIA or CISA is an advantage
- At least 9 - 10 years of direct experience (Auditing, Accounting, Internal Control etc.)
- Proficient in applying ERP software (Oracle, SAP etc.)
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901