- Manage the delivery of facilities services to meet business and customer needs, in line with contract, service levels, KPI's. Responsible for continuous improvement and any other duties that may be required to support the Japanese clients.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and safety & Environment.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained.
- Manage around 7 subordinates, including facility, leasing, admin, gardener and accounting.
- Report to Japanese management.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in related filed.
- Male or Female, age 35 - 40 years old.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience Facility Management, HR & GA, and Admin.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Japanese (Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1-N2) and good command in English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901