GM Service and Spare Parts
- Manage Service Operation (UP/AP products for repairing, Maintenance contract, Overhaul and etc) to deliver revenue as per original budget.
- Ensure service KPIs are met with dispatch ratio, completion ration, recall
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage spare parts inventory and warehouse to support service repairing and spare parts sales.
- Ensure service quality standard is in place and complied.
- Set Up expense budgetary to support service activities and control spending.
- Plan for Manpower according to strategy and growth plan.
- Ensure all customer complaints are treated properly.
- Ensure all WIPs and Ars are seriously handed
- Manage service business at all branches/ mobile's offices, ensure delivery of revenue and KPIs.
- Ensure compliance of policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Ensure warranty claim with factories are handled properly.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineer or other related fields.
- At least 8 years of experiences with management level in After service of electronic business.
- Proficient in English communication both speaking and writing skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to Khun Nattaya. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901