· Preparing accurate monthly consolidated management accounts whilst ensuring that the internal and external reporting deadlines are met.
· Produce draft consolidated statutory reports under IFRS ready for review
· Develop of the Group's monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting processes
· Review quarterly financial report, budgeting and forecast.
· Supervise accounting operation and update accounting standard.
· Support and report to CFO.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
· Thai nationality only
· Fully qualified accountant - CPA or equivalent is preferred
· Good knowledge of IFRS
· Having experiences in audit. (Big4 experiences would be advantage)
· Experience in consolidation in manufacturing.
· Having experiences in automotive are preferable.
· Experience using SAP is desired
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Good communications in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901