- Responsible for providing, overseeing and facilitating legal services to HQ & subsidiaries company including counselling, contract review, drafting and negotiation, structuring of transactions, legal risk assessment, and dispute avoidance to protect interests of the company.
- Responsible for providing, overseeing and facilitating initiatives rollout in Thailand markets.
- Manage effective and appropriate supervision and management of the delivery of legal services through external counsel.
- Develop and conduct educational programs and materials as appropriate in relevant legal areas.
- Monitor changes and developments in the legal and regulatory environment in Thailand and provide guidance to management.
- Work closely with the other legal departments of subsidiaries to ensure effective collaboration to achieve an advantageous position.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance related matters are appropriately handled including all aspects of communication, education and facilitation framework with assigned business partners.
- Strong background in contract law, drafting and negotiation and business counselling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required in order to liaise with internal and/or external parties in confidential matters
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent client relations management skills (including ability to interact with clients with all levels.)
- Strong commercial sense and ability to make practical evaluations of risks
- High degree of stakeholder orientation and appropriate prioritization.
- Excellent analytical skills in order to analyze complex issues and to improve processes and techniques
- Strong team player.
- Willingness to travel.