- Collaborate and work closely with our Co-CEOs and creative leadership team to develop and implement client development strategies to reinforce our position as the preeminent luxury hospitality design firm globally.
- Lead and work on multiple hospitality design projects.
- Oversee project deliverables and resolving escalations by collaborating with client and other stakeholders.
- Be the key point of contract for projects and clients, and responsible for overall quality and performance of the project teams that you are leading.
- Have an active involvement in client engagement and business development activities.
- Develop new approaches to design process and strategy, to foster a culture of design within the practice.
- Develop next generation design talent, coach and support their professional development.
- Work closely with project leaders, design leaders and project teams across our studios.
- Overall responsibility to the projects leadership
- Proven ability to provide vision and leadership
- Demonstrated track record of successfully leading complex and international luxury hotels and resorts design projects
- Extensive experience in luxury hospitality industry globally.
- Client and operator management experience
- Proven ability to manage client expectations and build on existing relationships for long term partnerships and repeat business
- A recognized leader with the ability to articulate vision and values; create and adopt new ways of thinking and working; engage and motivate at all levels within the organization; and maintain a creative, collaborative, productive and positive work environment
- 10 or more years of experience in interior design and/or interior architecture, including 8+ years of recent experience with international luxury hotels and resorts
- A representative portfolio of award-winning, branded interior design projects within the luxuryhospitality sector.
- Experience developing and leading teams in executing major account projects.
- Must be results-oriented and understand the importance of design excellence and project execution.
- Ability to travel
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8642 and ask to speak to the Industrial 7 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901