About the role:
You would be working with one of the leading Energy & Power companies who are expanding within the region. Reporting directly to CFO, you will be the driving force of the Accounting and Tax team within Thailand. Located in central business district, close to BTS transportation.
- Control overall processes in Accounting, Budgeting, Tax, Reporting Department
- Revenue recognition and control unearned incomes
- Verify and ensure the usage of BOI privileges
- Accuracy of all transactions aligned with Thai GAAP, internal control and Tax Laws
- Business Improvements; such as, update WI and WP, create new business policies.
- Ensure the correctness of W/T and VAT recording and submission
- Review all contracts regarding to tax and accounting wise
- Provide analytical business reports; such as, Aging AR report, DSO days, Aging AP report and Overdue report, etc.
- Provide Financial Statement and Analysis Report to Audit Committee and Board of Director
- Provide MD&A and all related documents to SET and SEC within the deadline
- Ensure that all processes and reports can be made and submitted as required by law
- Co-ordinate with Internal Auditors
- Contact with External Auditors
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and MS Degree from overseas would have an advantage
- Minimum 12+ years of experiences in Finance and Accounting
- Coming from well-known or public listed companies
- Currently at least Director or Financial Controller level
- Managed over 10+ people
- Willingness to take on more responsibilities as company is expanding into APAC region
- Good coordination and human relation skills with positive attitude
- Initiative and positive approach to meet work challenges
- Good command in English both spoken and written
If you have what it takes to be the successful person and want to push your career forward to be CFO in the near future, this role is definitely for you.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901