The role of Head of Business provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to directly impact the meatless products mission and expansion in the North America, European, and Asian market. Directly reporting to the company CEO and CFO, the role is to acquire primary clients within the retail and foodservice industries in across Thailand and overseas markets.
- Development, build out and relationship management of a Thailand-based client portfolio consisting of food retailers, QSR and foodservice clients
- Creation, management & execution of an annual sales plan & budget through market mapping, targeting and signing of existing and prospect clients
- Being the Subject Matter Expert on the plant-based market in your region by keeping abreast of breakthrough innovations, competitor markets and attending market-relevant events, such as training programs and (international) conferences
- Actively approach counter parties for partnerships, co-branded products and marketing opportunities and promotion of the Company's brand
- Reporting on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis on sales updates to the Company's C-level Management
- Build and maintain good internal and external working relationships with counter parties in the plant-based market.
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree
- A minimum of 8-10 years working experience in an international customer-facing sales or BDM role within the FMCG-food (retail)
- Relevant local network within FMCG-food (retail)
- A proven track record of commercial, strategic and international sales skills
- Affinity with various products within the plant-based market
- You possess strong negotiating & influencing, as well as excellent organization skills.
- You are able to oversee and manage projects simultaneously of different nature & complexity and you work a structured way
- You have a positive attitude, are able to influence & convince and are able to see & seize opportunities when they present themselves
Please feel free to reach 061 824 1281 for further information