- Provide compliance advice service to company to ensure that company's business operation comply with SET, BOT, SEC, ASCO, AMLO and other related requirements
- Develop, initiate, monitor and maintain policies and procedures in order to compliance with policy and prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct
- Enhances existing procedures and practice in line with compliance best practice requirements
- Conduct gap analysis concerning the changes in laws and regulations which would impact company's business.
- Manage regulatory issues and maintain good relationship with regulators
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g., risk management, internal audit, etc.) on compliance issues, investigation as well as resolution also consult with legal in legal compliance issue
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Laws, Finance, Accounting, or related fields
- At least 15 years working experience in Governance, Ethics, Compliance, Corruption, Policies, or Risk, with well-known companies
- Good knowledge and understanding the rules and regulation of SET, BOT, SEC, ASCO, AMLO would be preferred
- Excellent in analytical skill, ability to work under pressure and good inter-relationship skill
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Good in Thai and English, both writing and speaking
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7323 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901