- Implement compliance program and ensure full legal compliance of local laws, regulations, government and policies.
- Ensure that business is being conducted in an ethical and legal manner.
- Lead the Compliance Risk Identification, addressing risk and follow up of the mitigation steps.
- Formulate compliance strategic plan inclusive of programs and trainings to ensure compliance awareness, understanding and practices among all employees.
- Make sure plan is aligned with business strategies and company direction.
- Resolve violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, Anti-Corruption Compliance Programme, and Code of Conduct
- Report and work with CEO on identification of potential compliance/reputation risks and give advice on compliance risk management
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate; Advise employees on legal issues related to compliance with the Anti-Corruption Compliance Programme.
- Bachelor from leading Thai universities and prefer Master's from abroad
- At least 10 years working experience in Governance, Ethics, Compliance, Corruption, Policies, or Risk, with well-known International companies
- Experience from leading firms within Financial, Banking, Insurance, Telco, would be preferred
- Law education and experience is an advantage
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and good inter-relationship skill
- Senior leadership role and able to lead a team
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Fluent in Thai and English, both writing and speaking
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901