- Manage three managers who handle large teams within Billing, Collection, Contract
- To demonstrate strong leadership to manage AR activity to ensure accuracy invoicing, shorten collection and manage long term outstanding debt
- The incumbent need to assess what is the right size for AR team to execute operations with more efficiency and effectiveness but lesser resource
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of variance
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principle
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 10+ years of experience in large scale AR Management
- Prefer age around 40 years old
- Advance Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901