Summary of Job
Generate company's digital marketing strategy to support overall marketing and sales actitites of Life Insurance Product. He or she will be a supportive factor of the company's growth and customers' experiences by enabling digital marketing innovative tools.
- Create the digital strategy with an agreed roadmap, focusing on digitizing the business and create marketing sales tools.
- Identify customer experience to improve customer journey via sales included with claims and services.
- Monitoring and oversee P&L of each digital platform both internal and agency's cross sales.
- Works closely with Head of Customer to analyses data and to recommend creative strategies.
- Understand market segment and size to ensure and improve customers and partner experience.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to present a digital road map and implementation plan.
- Strengthen and delivers customer, digital product and channel analytics capabilities that support and drive business decisions.
- Co-operate with stakeholders on digital technology which will enable selected customer and intermediaries touch-points and power all instances of our online and mobile presence.
- Works align with stakeholders to develop pre-sales, sales, fulfillment, service and customer-facing technology solutions that will digitize all aspects of the customer journey.
- Execute the budget with effectiveness in digital function.
- Male/ Female
- Bachelor's degree or Higher Degree in any related fields.
- Has experience in Insurance business/ banks/financial services companies will be advantage.
- 3-5 years experience in area of digital and analytics.
- Has experience in P&L will be preferred.
- Proven experience in developing competent strategies and business plans for digital roadmap and conducting digitalization initiatives.
- Solid understanding in market research and data analytics method.
- Leadership in business,creativeness,analytical and execution skills.
- Be able utilize marketing strategy over digital platform.
- Good communication skills in English.