Key Role & Responsibility
- Acts as the financial consultant for the business in all commercial decisions and by monitoring financial performance against the plan and initiating corrective actions
- Heads the Group finance team and directs the Group's overall responsibilities such as accounting processes, reporting, planning, tax and treasury practices and corporate services
- Reviews, assesses and challenges the Group's actual performance, plans, capital expenditures and growth initiatives
- Provides leadership and challenge for all strategic plans, the GAP project and other major initiatives
- Accounting degree and/or MBA or comparable business degree
- At least 10 years management experience in the following areas: financial accounting, management accounting, tax, treasury, internal controls, corporate governance
- Several years of experience in the industrial business / area
- Ability to navigate and assimilate in a multinational environment
- Excellent in strategic thinking, coaching and development
- Strong communication skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence
please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7323 and ask to speak to the Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor 496-502
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300