Job Title: SVP - Finance Business Partner
- Support management in developing financial targets & drivers to align with company direction
- Work with commercial team to formulate the plan into financial targets
- Set up framework and financial model to drive performance and manage on change
- Provide in-depth analysis on month end and quarter end, including post business reviews
- Deliver investment plan and feasibility study for the investment and spending
- Set performance measurement and benchmarking
- Analyze initiatives and action plan to ensure the delivery on budget/target
- Measure performance and highlight areas for improvement, opportunities and risks
- Execute cost saving initiatives to maximize segment, product, and channel profitability
- Lead and supervise team to support business
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field. Master's from abroad is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of increasing responsibility in commercial finance, financial analysis, strategic planning roles, costing, business finance, management accounting, or related fields
- Open to any industry which has large size or public listed
- Especially MNC in Manufacturing, Telecommunications, IT, Engineering, and Oil & Gas
- Ability to clearly communicate findings and recommend to all levels of the organization
- Developing detailed / complex financial modelling scenarios
- Able to multi-task, meet strict deadlines, and work under pressure
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901