- Study and analyze the implication of the existing, or potential rules and regulation.
- Develop and execute tactical plans regarding the changes/improvement in rules and regulations.
- Monitor the progress of work, follow up action plan from Business unit.
- Proposed the solution to top management and reflect the impact in the Bank's 5 years plan (if needed) e.g. IFRS9, CAR improvement, Tax exemption.
- Planning and Execution - Financial Governance and Accounting analysis and design
- Advisory work and Dealing with regulators
- Take all accountabilities which the role is subjected to perform.
- Master degree or higher in business administration, finance, banking, accounting or other related area.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in accounting and auditing.
- Banking product knowledge, financial planning and budgeting, basic accounting background, strategic thinking, Communication and influence and analytical & problem solving skills.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901