- Manage and resolves complex employee issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations for Retails and Commercial units.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate. Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, human resources or related field.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years' experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Strong for people skill and have experience for manage large sizing.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to Khun Mallika. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901