Head of HR
- Be a strategic partner with the company management and board of directors to drive and make the company more inclusive and diverse.
- Provide strategic management, initiate and develop innovative people strategy and HR practices for the group of companies.
- Ensure that the current and future organisation is set up for success, from organisational design to cultural enhancement.
- Play a leadership role in driving growth, which will include evaluating potential acquisitions and providing transition plan recommendations.
- Lead the development of the company's employment brand (internally and externally) to become an employer of choice and a champion of a diverse workforce.
- Work with leadership to develop a deep bench of internal leaders at the director and management levels through coaching and development.
- Focus on generating solutions to challenges across the organisation related to culture, compensation, collaboration, and communication.
- Initiate HR projects, develop and implement organisation development plan that relates with company's core values. Also, be a strategic partnership and encourage the continuous development to the employees in order to support dynamic cultures and future transformation.
- Work directly with corporate and field leadership to facilitate processes that reflect an ethical, fair and consistent employee management approach; provide counsel to ensure legal compliance and adherence to policies and regulations.
- Lead a high performing Human Resources team.
- Thai Nationality.
- 10-15 years of experiences in high performing HR managerial level with strong proven records.
- Broad HR experience including localised and international exposure.
- Experience managing well-known private company (listed company is advantageous).
- Proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally with all levels of associates and leadership.
- Extensive knowledge and proven successful practical application of HR Strategic planning, policies and practices, compensation and benefits, organization change and effectiveness.
- Good analytics skills, presentation skills, problem-solving skills, details minded and initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal.
- Very good to fluent in English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. Please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now" Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901