Job Title: Head of Internal Audit (Manufacturing Business)
- Coordinate & execute Internal Audit assignments as adopted Risk-Based approach and as directed by the Chair of the Board of Committee, President, and CFO by reporting audit findings and recommendations accordingly
- Manage the Internal Audit department and supervise all Internal Audit staff
- Evaluate & document as system-based Internal Control by assessing Business Risks that affect the audit objective & goal, and developing fieldwork schedule & detailed audit program
- Support & manage overall Audit team to develop audit finding and provide risk rating & audit opinion for each assigned audit area
- Complete overall Internal Audit assignments (Operational Audit & Internal Control program) as agreed timeline
- Lead in Audit Opening Meeting, and Exit & Close out meeting, and participate in after audit review for future improvements
- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CIA is preferred.
- 10+ years working experience at Managerial level from Manufacturing Business with solid Internal Auditing, Corporate Governance, and Risks Rating skills
- Good command in English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901