- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of domestic and international business's agreements and collaborate with business units to ensure those agreements are consistent with each business objective.
- Provide counsel and advice on all legal aspects in Asia, including advising on legal and regulatory topic including financial, corporate legal matters, and construction and operation phases of a project
- Provide detailed, advice and recommend/ guidance to business units on legal matters, based on a full understanding and including detailing options and consequences, to enable the clients to take the optimum legal and commercial decision
- Provide legal advice and counsel to the business development team and other functional areas involved in the development of new projects.
- Provide general legal advice and counsel on other legal matters as they arise such as local or international law issues
- Bachelor of law or higher from leading Universities or abroad would have an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of commercial or business law, contract negotiation/drafting, in particular in relation to merger & acquisition, finance or banking law related transactions
- High commitment, accountability and mature
- Able to work independently and lead a team of lawyers
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work collaboratively with clients, other in-house counsel, external counsel and Law Department professionals
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8658 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901