- Perform general legal duties and provide general legal advice for the company
- Prepare and review agreements, memorandum and all contractual aspects in both Thai and English
- Review, draft, and revise business document and any other documents in term of legal compliance and business benefit
- Negotiating legal terms and conditions contract, or by accompanying commercial/technical department in their business negotiation, to help them understanding legal terms and conditions, legal consequences
- Ensure that the company complies with the relevant legislations and regulations, and keep Company Management members informed of their legal responsibilities
- Responsible to ensure the Company and its Management members operate within the SET, SEC regulations
- Ensure compliance with listing rules and other regulatory codes and acts
- Prepare and organize board meeting, executive committee meeting, audit committee meeting, remuneration committee meeting
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Law
- Minimum 10 years experiences in related field with well-regarded law firm or as in-house counsel with a respectable listed company
- Must have experience as Company Secretary in a listed company
- Good knowledge of SET, SEC rules and regulations, and Public Acts, Thai Corporate and Commercial Laws
- Lawyer license is preferable
- Good commercial contract drafting skills and an ability to deal with commercial transactions
- Ability to work independently or as a team with good interpersonal and skills
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901