- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of domestic and international business's agreements and collaborate with business units to ensure those agreements are consistent with each business objective.
- Provide counsel and advice on all legal aspects in Asia, including advising on legal and regulatory topic including financial, corporate legal matters, and construction and operation phases of a project
- Provide detailed, advice and recommend/ guidance to business units on legal matters, based on a full understanding and including detailing options and consequences, to enable the clients to take the optimum legal and commercial decision
- Provide legal advice and counsel to the business development team and other functional areas involved in the development of new projects.
- Provide general legal advice and counsel on other legal matters as they arise such as local or international law issues
- Bachelor of law or higher from leading Universities or abroad would have an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of commercial or business law, contract negotiation/drafting, in particular in relation to merger & acquisition, finance or banking law related transactions
- High commitment, accountability and mature
- Able to work independently and lead a team of lawyers
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work collaboratively with clients, other in-house counsel, external counsel and Law Department professionals
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901