- Manage & Control Loan Operation team to handle all applications for all products (Hire Purchase-New Motorcycle, Top Up) to be processed within the turnaround time.
- Improve the operational systems, process and policies.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvement of each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Manage oversee the day-to-day activities of company's risk assessments to ensure they are maintained in accordance with company policy and regulations.
- Manage to oversee the day-to-day operations to ensure that services to customer are in line with the set level.
- Develop, improve and increase the effectiveness of operation process in CTS function.
- Manage and control vehicle registration process to ensure the accuracy of collateral are transfer out to customer, and tax renewal services are delivering to customer within timeline and correctly.
- Develop and improve process for effectiveness TAT and accuracy.
- Manage and control insurance process to be complied with company policy and regulations.
- Control process to ensure the accuracy and within timeline.
- To operate the department efficiency and effectively by continuously review all the operational procedure / manual to be update and compliance with all company policies and regulators requirements.
- Conduct and Monitor the staff Capacity plan, budget and strengthen the performance and productivities.
- Establish the necessary Operation Dashboard for monitoring and reporting to higher management.
- Work with related parties, such as IT team to perform process improvement which aims to create the higher efficiency and improve productivities for business.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Banking & Finance, Business Management, or related field.
- At least 4-8 years of experience in senior management level in operations department of financial institutions.
- Back ground from hire purchase business or financial service is advantage.
- Strong understanding of overall business functions for Hire Purchase and Personal loan products.
- Good Verbal and Writing skills in Thai & English
- Strong people and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skill
- Positive attitude and team-working mindset
- Team player, service mind, and able to work independently
- Good to use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work under pressure
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901