Head of Operation
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures to operate channels and market expansion
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Marketing, Sales/After Sales, Finance, Logistic etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships and corporate with partners and client
- Male at the age of 40 or above.
- Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or related field), Master degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in engine, mechanical markets and engineering management or related field.
- Strong communication with interpersonal skill and enjoy working with people at all levels.
- Good understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Project Management etc.
- Demonstrated successful leadership and large project execution experience.
- Knowledge or experienced in Lean Six sigma or Kaizen.
- Strong command in English