- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities
- Translate that knowledge to identification of risks and actionable plans to protect the business and schedule periodic security audits
- Provide training and mentoring to security team members.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security or related technical field.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in information technology
- Knowledge of cosecurity frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001/27002, COBIT and/or NIST.
- Knowledge about global Data Protection Regulations and the Personal Data Protection Act
- Experience in system and applications security management and control.
- Specific experience in agile software development practices in combination with CI/CD.
- Experience with Cloud computing and Cloud security practice.
- Professional certificates related to work (e.g. CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001, PCI DSS)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8632 and ask to speak to the IT&Telecom Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901