Job Title: Head of Corporate Compliance
Salary: 300K - 400K THB
- Define framework, policy, and medium-term and long-term plan to promote sustainable growth in which align with culture and strategy
- Identify the opportunities for sustainability development, and develop roadmap to close gaps
- Foster a culture of sustainability through ongoing organizational communications & education as well as the development of corporate sustainability policies
- Formulate the governance framework and policy in line corporate strategic direction
- Lead the team to develop governance and policy including conduct the assessment of policy deployment
- Ensure the transparency, sustainability, efficiency, and effectiveness of governance policy, framework and charter
- Ensure high quality of the centralization of bank corporate records, POA including licenses, certificate of corporate, bank seal etc.
- Ensure that sustainability framework is successfully implemented bank-wide and consistently embedded and applied in day-to-day business
- Bachelor from leading Thai universities and prefer Master's from abroad
- At least 10 years working experience in Governance, Ethics, Compliance, Corruption, Policies, or Sustainability, with well-known International companies
- Experience from leading firms within Financial, Banking, Insurance would be preferred
- Law education and experience is an advantage
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and good inter-relationship skill
- Senior leadership role and able to lead a team
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Fluent in Thai and English, both writing and speaking
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901